Welcome to the Members Only Section of our site.
The member log-in ID and password has changed. Your new ID is your APMA membership number and your password is your last name with an initial capital letter, i.e. Jones. All office staff members have been assigned a number and will also use their last name as the password. All members were mailed a letter announcing this change and giving everyone their ID number and last name password.
Here you will have access to a wealth of information and resources that can help you provide better patient care and practice more efficiently and profitably including:
- Scores of useful practice management articles, pearls, operational documents, office forms, associate contracts, office and employee manuals, group PowerPoint presentations on various foot and ankle conditions for use in speaking to patient or hospital staff groups, and helpful practice management and reimbursement web site links to other resources – all in our Resource Center.
- Our Mentoring Programs that provide personal peer-to-peer mentoring for new practitioners.
- Monthly Mentoring and Educational Conference Calls/Schedule for new practitioners and all DPM members.
- Ask The Experts – where you can submit your practice management questions and get them answered by Academy experts.
- Practice management pearls in Tuesday Tip of the Week.
- Discounts and special offers on hundreds of podiatric products and services from our Corporate Sponsors.
- Our Membership List.
- High-quality, low cost web site development and hosting for AAPPM member practices — click on Practice Web Sites For Members.
- Low cost Credit Card Processing.
This Members Only Section will be updated frequently with new information so come back and check it often. If there is information you would like to have us make available to you that you do not find here, or cannot access through our Ask The Experts service, please let us know.