Join the friendliest group in podiatry as we help you navigate the most critical issues facing podiatrists, office managers, and medical assistants in 2019!
With our focus on collaboration, facilitated roundtable group discussions, and interactive workshops, this conference is sure to hit the mark!
Is Your Practice a Train Wreck?
We can help!
Learn from the experts and your colleagues on how the most successful practices operate, how to overcome the most common obstacles and avoid the biggest pitfalls, and how to build a healthy, happy, sustainable practice.
Agenda highlights include:
- An in-depth discussion on what it really takes to “be successful” in podiatry today—including how to design, measure, and implement the best practices that matter most.
- A “fireside chat” on how to provide exceptional patient care despite the difficulties of today’s healthcare system.
- First-hand accounts and lessons from your colleagues on their greatest successes and failures.
- “Tips from the trenches” interactive discussion (bring your questions!) with a legal expert on what to do—and what not to do—when facing common legal challenges.
- Hands-on workshops in wound care, diabetic shoes, inserts, AFOs, and more.
- Interactive sessions on how to manage your online reputation and attract more patients.
- Dedicated daily tracks for executive managers and medical assistants, including the CMOM-Pod review and testing course.
Once again, AAPPM is offering special discounts when you register 3 or more attendees from your office!
- 3-4 Attendees: 10% off
- 5-7 Attendees: 15% off
- 8-9 Attendees: 20% off
- 10+ Attendees: 25% off
On top of that, you can take advantage of our early bird pricing by registering on or before May 1 and enjoy even steeper discounts on registration! And of course, AAPPM members also enjoy a discount as well. It’s the best value in practice management today!
Location & Accommodations
The conference and lodging will be provided by the luxurious and upscale Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor in Baltimore, Maryland.
Located just off the water in the city’s historic seaport district, you’ll be just a few steps away from great dining, cultural institutions, historic landmarks, and more. Hotel amenities include a pool, laundry service, free Wi-Fi, free fitness center, and more.
Once again, the AAPPM has reserved a block of rooms for conference attendees at special discounted rates. Don’t wait until it’s too late! Click the button below to book your room now:
Reserve by April 17th to receive the special group rate!
For more information, we encourage you to explore our website or give us a call today at (517) 484-1930. Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you in Baltimore!