What You Can Expect at Our Summer Conference!
All the pieces are falling into place for the 2018 AAPPM summer conference, and we gotta say it … we are pumped!
Maybe you’ve never attended an AAPPM conference before, or maybe you’ve been coming for years. Are you fresh out of podiatry school and looking to find your way through a complex and confusing world A veteran practitioner looking to add value to your practice (while avoiding burnout)? Nearing retirement? Whatever your professional situation, our informative speakers and workshops will help you increase your practice’s operations and yields.
Just what can you expect? Here’s a small sample:
- A dynamite lineup of speakers and guests. Once again, we’ve invited a great group of thought leaders and industry experts in podiatry, marketing, law, business, and management to share their wisdom. And just like in past years, many of our speakers and partners are offering free 30-minute 1-on-1 consultations during the conference. (These appointments are first-come, first-serve, so be sure to reach out ahead of time!)
- Networking opportunities galore. Need advice on a tricky problem your practice is facing? Information about new opportunities? Mentorship? Who better to talk to than your fellow colleagues in the trenches! AAPPM conferences provide the best opportunity anywhere to connect with and learn from your professional peers, in both formal and informal settings.
- Professional certification credits. The numbers are still being finalized, but as always, there will be opportunities for doctors to accumulate continuing education contact hours for their license renewals. Furthermore, office managers with their CMOM-POD will also have the opportunity to add to their continuing educational credentials—including those who will be taking their final exam on the first day of the conference!
- A beautiful city teeming with things to do and see. Whether you’re on your own for the weekend or you bring down the whole family, you’re never too far away from something great to do. Award-winning restaurants and breweries, historic landmarks and architecture, upscale shopping, a world class art museum … there’s something for everyone!
- A boatload of key takeaways you can implement in your practice right away. You might need a couple of backup notebooks just in case!
For a much more detailed list of our speakers and workshops, be sure to check out our online agenda! And oh yeah, don’t forget to register for the conference today and book your hotel room—do it now, before guaranteed rooms and discount rates disappear. This is one conference you don’t want to miss!