Don’t Miss the Closing Session of our Virtual Summer Series – August 29, 2020
Summer may soon be coming to an end, but there is still much to learn!
Registration is now open for the last installment of our Virtual Summer Series, which will be held Saturday, August 29 from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. ET.
You do not need to have been present for any of our previous installments in order to attend this one. Each session is its own experience, and you don’t need notes from any of the others to understand our August event.
Whether this will be your first, second, or third time joining us this summer, we’re glad to have you!
Optimizing Your Podiatric Practice
For August’s sessions, our agenda will focus on getting the most out of your resources and Optimizing Your Podiatric Practice.
Experts and topics for this month include:
- Managing Pediatric Equinus in your Practice – Nick Pagano, DPM
- Stop Making Bad Financial Decisions! – John Guiliana, DPM
- Ensuring Your Practice is “Ready for Takeoff” Each Day – Andrew Schneider, DPM
- The “E”: Understanding the Evolution of Just ONE Foot Type and How it can Help Enhance Your Bottom Line – Roberta Nole, MA, PT, CPed
- Avoid the Dark Side of Digital Marketing – Lori Hibma and Tyler Cady
- Podiatrist Near Me: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly of Google Search Ads – Jim McDannald, DPM
You can find full descriptions of each session within our online brochure.
A total of 1.5 CECH and 2.0 CMOM-POD can be obtained by attending this virtual conference.
Registering for August’s Virtual Conference
Registration for the August installment of the AAPPM Virtual Summer Series must be completed for each individual attending the event. Registration rates are:
- $29 for AAPPM Members
- $79 for Non-Members
Confirmation and a link to the event will be provided via email for each registered participant.
Deadline for registration is August 27. No registration requests will be accepted after this date! Please review our online brochure for information on cancellations.
Click the button below to register online. No registrations will be taken by phone for this conference.
If you have any questions about our August installment of the series, please feel free to call us at (517) 484-1930.
Thank you for making our Virtual Summer Series a hot success! Stay tuned to learn more about our next conferences in the near future.