AAPPM Virtual Conference – May 30, 2020!
Now is the Time to Plan Your Next Steps
Join our industry experts for an amazing lineup of presentations. Each will be filled with discussion not only on recovering after the effects of the pandemic on your practice, but planning ahead for any other potential problems we may face.
The agenda includes:
- Practice Reinvention in the Post-Covid World, John Guiliana, DPM
- Steps to Regrowth: What You Need to Do Now to Still Make 2020 Your Best Year Ever, Peter Wishnie, DPM
- Coding and Compliance for Telemedicine During and After Covid-19, Jeffrey Lehrman, DPM
- Getting Your PPV (Per Visit Value) Back in Gear Post the Apocalypse, Michael King, DPM
- Social Distancing and Your Practice Protocols, Melissa Lockwood, DPM
- Breathing Life Back into Your DME Program: Getting Back to Basics to Revitalize Revenues in Your Practice, Jonathan Moore, DPM
- COVID-19: Lessons Learned and How to Be Ready for Your Practice’s Next Crisis, John Leardi, Esq.
- Increasing Patient Outcomes Through Effective Communication, Rem Jackson
Learn more details and read session descriptions in our online brochure.
The conference contains an opportunity to earn 2.0 CECH and 4.0 CMOM-POD credits through the day. A continuing education certificate will be available for you to produce for your records by June 13, 2020.