Exciting Things Are Happening This Fall!
Preparations are in full swing for the Fall Conference. You won’t want to miss out on the opportunities to sit in on tracks with experts who can help you transform your practice. You can take advantage of our Early Bird Registration – Register Today!
Keynote Address: Brad Bakotic, DPM, DO
Bradley W. Bakotic, DPM, DO serves as the Chief Executive Officer of BPA Holding Corporation and is a Principal Partner at Bako Integrated Physician Solutions. Board-certified in anatomic pathology and clinical pathology, Dr. Bako is the only podiatrist in the nation to hold specialty board certification in dermatopathology. We will have an exclusive opportunity to hear him share his journey – from obstacles to outstanding accomplishments through to his success with BAKO. Come and be inspired to take similar steps that will take your practice to the next level and beyond.
Attendees will all come together to hear a superb lineup of practice management experts sharing best practices that offer superior results. Come with an open mind to accept new ideas and a LOT of paper to capture all your top takeaways. Here are some of the highlights:
- Pediatrics with Louis DeCaro, DPM
- Amerx Lecture with Jonathan Moore, DPM, MS
- Friday Breakfast and Learn Sessions – always an AAPPM favorite!
- Interactive General Sessions (three 1 hr sessions) – Topics include human resources, growing your practice, and of course, the upcoming value-based payment models
- How to Implement What You Have Learned with Rem Jackson
- Mastermind Mash Sessions
- Solo practitioners (2 physician groups)
- Small groups of 3-6
- $1M Practices
- Executive Managers
- Wine Tasting and Networking at BAKO headquarters
- Coding Boot Camp and Coding and Compliance Workshops
- Advanced Practice Management
- New Practitioners
- Marketing, Human Resource, and so much more!
Location & Hotel Accommodations
The Sheraton Atlanta Hotel located at 165 Courtland St. NE Atlanta, GA 30303 is the location for our 2017 Fall Conference. A special rate of $165 is offered to AAPPM conference attendees. To make reservations, call (404) 659-6500 and mention you are with AAPPM. This special rate is available until October 11, 2017.
*After October 11, the hotel will not offer the discounted rate and may no longer have rooms available.