Hard to believe it’s been nearly three weeks since San Antonio! We’re still basking in the glow of another great Fall Practice Management Symposium. If you didn’t go, you missed out! In addition to all the great workshops, guest speakers, and amazing offers and deals from our vendors and partners, we’re especially proud to have graduated the first ever class of Certified Medical Office Managers in Podiatry (CMOM-Pod). Congratulations to our seven newly certified managers!
If you missed out in November—or you just can’t wait for the next amazing event—mark your calendars for February 23-25 in Tampa, Florida! That’s the time and place for the 2017 Mid-Winter Practice Renewal Conference, and it’ll be packed with more unbeatable benefits for conference attendees, including:
- A 4-hour, doctors-only, hands-on dermatology workshop with multiple experts leading discussion on rotation flaps (including why and where to use them), billing and coding, pathology, subungual nail biopsies, punch and incisional biopsies, and the latest research on biofilm for fungal nails. (Class size is limited, so make sure you sign up in advance!) This is a hands-on cadaver lab!
- A full-day workshop for medical assistants (sponsored by Dr. Comfort) on diabetic shoe fitting and custom and non-custom inserts. MAs will receive certification in skillfully fitting patients so they leave happier and don’t need to return or reorder! In addition, the following day will include a full-day track geared to help them become more effective and efficient. Don’t hesitate – sign up today!
- An on-site review course and certification exam for CMOM-Pod Sign up now to receive your curriculum to get ready for the exam in February!
- A silent auction benefitting the Student Practice Management Fund, which supports the APMA Educational Foundation as well as chapters of the AAPPM student practice management club at colleges of podiatric medicine nationwide. Items, offers, and services are provided by our great corporate partners and vendors!
- Tons more terrific workshops, incredible speakers, and exclusive offers and deals! Look for a full schedule soon!
Not yet an AAPPM member? Don’t fret! While you don’t have to be one to join us in Tampa, AAPPM membership confers some pretty incredible benefits, including:
- Discounted fees to all AAPPM conferences for all doctors and staff (Take advantage of this now and get a discount on the Tampa Renewal Conference.)
- 24/7 access to secure library of resources, documents, protocols and educational materials
- Opportunities to connect with and learn from experienced, successful peers
- Training opportunities for podiatric staff members so that doctors can focus on patient care
- Discounts on unique products and services from our partners
Our organization is wholly dedicated to connect you with the tools, training, and teachers you need to master practice management and succeed in medicine—for your patients, and for yourself.
Thanks for reading! Tampa is less than three months away, so make a commitment to renewing your practice and get that registration in early to take advantage of reduced rates!
We look forward to seeing you there.